Learn to code in Java from Scratch
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum two days only.
Look for “Enroll Course” button at the end of Description.
Practical Hands-on coding
What you’ll learn
- Download and install JDK and NetBeans
- Create a basic java program
- Understand the basic structure of a java program
- Understand a java package
- Understand Primitive Data Types
- Understand Basic Data Types
- Understand Variables
- Understand Arrays
- Create Simple Java GUI Projects
- Write and understand several lines of code.
- You should be comfortable using a computer
- You should be able to download and install recomended software
- Willingness to have a go at writing some code.
Learning to code can be both fun and rewarding . Java is a useful ,robust and popular programming language to embark on that journey. The best way to learn programming is my doing and getting your hands dirty.
This course is a practical Hands-on course with simple to follow videos that will not overwhelm a beginner programmer.
Java is a case-sensitive, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. One of the reasons Java is so popular is that it is platform independent . You only need to write java code once and then run it on any platform be it mac, windows or Linux.
You will learn about:
Primitive Data Types
Basic Data types
We will also build some projects with graphical user interfaces -GUI
The projects include:
Word Count Tool
This course will guide you through java basics, its core syntax, and the fundamentals of writing strong java code. I will show you how to install Java JDK and NetBeans IDE. Netbeans is a great IDE for developing in java, and then dive into the language itself. Along the way, we will cover topics such as:
Declaring and initializing variables with a variety of data types
Exploring Basic Arithmetic operators
Troubleshoot Compile errors
Controlling flow with conditional code
Creating Event Handler methods
Using Component controls and changing their properties
If java is your first step into programming or adding it your existing skillset, these training videos will help you understand the language and use it to build your own great software.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners to programming
- Graduates who want to expore how to code
- IT Professionals who want to transition to programming